Empowering content managers using business principles – Drupal North 2019
(June 14, 2019)
- Conference target audience: Business / Government / Education
- Speaker(s) Maxime Gauthier-Kwan
- Experience level: Everyone
Most web shops have similar challenges: tight deadlines, wrangling contributors, poor communication, staying up to date with the digital evolution, improving user experience, all while trying to defend best practices.
I hope to equip you with a fresh perspective that draws from business principles. The goal is to improve your productivity while also giving you tips to remain sane in an ever more convoluted digital environment.
- Strategy focused
- All web practitioner
- No coding knowledge required
- Business principles for web content practitioner
- Communicating like leadership
- Team management and people skills
- Focus on self – Introspection of a content practitioner
- Energy and stress management
The Business of Web production presentation – Drupal Camp 2018
An much earlier iteration of the 2019 presentation.
I occasionally present within my organization for knowledge-transfer and to start topic discussions. Here’s a couple of examples on Drupal strategy, functionalities, content, and design.
Tiny tips and widgets
Content design, digital design, and integration
Using Drupal Views to streamline content
Showcasing how to organize content by filter, sort, and style for different purposes using taxonomies. (March 2019)
Taxonomies, IA, presenting,