Drupal North 2019 – Empowering content managers using business principles – (June 14, 2019)
- Business / Government / Education
- Speaker(s) Maxime Gauthier-Kwan
- Audience Experience Level Everyone
Most web shops have similar challenges: tight deadlines, wrangling contributors, poor communication, staying up to date with the digital evolution, improving user experience, all while trying to defend best practices.
I hope to equip you with a fresh perspective that draws from business principles. The goal is to improve your productivity while also giving you tips to remain sane in an ever more convoluted digital environment.
- Strategy focused
- All web practitioner
- No coding knowledge required
- Business principles for web content practitioner
- Communicating like leadership
- Team management and people skills
- Focus on self – Introspection of a content practitioner
- Energy and stress management
Drupal Camp 2018
- Drupal Camp 2018 – The Business of Web production presentation
I occasionally present within my organization for knowledge transfer and to start topic discussions. Here’s a couple of examples on Drupal strategy, functionalities, content and design.